Artifact Discovery

A piece of Playland history found in West Portal
SF West History Minute - Nov 29, 2010

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • Sunset Tank Houses and Wells

    Lurking in backyards and underground are some Outer Sunset District water sources. (SF West History Minute Dec 20, 2010)
  • Kezar Stadium

    For over 90 years, People have gathered at the Southeast corner of Golden Gate Park (SF West History Minute Apr 15, 2017)
  • Sunnyside Conservatory

    Reopening the Sunnyside Conservatory (SF West History Minute Dec 7, 2009)
  • Tombstone Search

    When the cemeteries were moved from the Richmond District, the remains went one place and the headstones another. (SF West History Minute Jan 28, 2010)
  • Doggie Diner Head

    The Doggie Diner Head, San Francisco Landmark #254 on Sloat Blvd (SF West History Minute Jun 24, 2009)
  • Twin Peaks Tunnel

    The Twin Peaks Tunnel connected downtown with the west side in 1918 (SF West History Minute Aug 18, 2009)