Mt. Davidson Easter

The first easter service on top of Mt. Davidson was in 1923
SF West History Minute - Apr 1, 2013

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • The Columbarium

    Lindsey walks among the dead at the Columbarium, once part of the Odd Fellows Cemetery. (SF West History Minute Dec 1, 2010)
  • Smaller Stucco

    In 1941, builder Ray Galli broke the Sunset District mold with his tiny single-story homes. (SF West History Minute Nov 9, 2009)
  • Parking Lot Secret History

    A parking lot in more ways than one. (SF West History Minute May 12, 2009)
  • The Missing Rails of 20th Avenue

    once upon a time 20th Avenue was the main north-south route through the Sunset (SF West History Minute Jan 20, 2010)
  • Speedway Meadow

    How did Speedway Meadow get its name? Ask the people at Jimmy's Old Car Picnic. (SF West History Minute Dec 12, 2011)
  • Larsen Park

    One man's gift to the City (SF West History Minute May 27, 2009)