Preserving the history of San Francisco's West side
Please visit our newest program, www.OpenSFHistory.org, Historical Images of San Francisco
Each dollar donated saves and puts online another San Francisco historical image.
Make a one-time donation to save some history.
July 20, 2016 Save the Mothers Building
Highlights of the Private Collector Images
Boy Scout Roadhouse
San Francisco Assessor's Office images from 1951
The History of Diamond HeightsWNP board member Richard Brandi will give a presentation on Diamond Heights, San Francisco's largest urban redevelopment project with perhaps the best collection of mid-twentieth-century architecture in the city, for the Glen Park Neighborhoods History Project More Info...
Aug 6, 2016 3:30pm-5:30pm (Saturday) at St. Aidens Episcopal Church
WNP EventLands End Member Walk
Sep 10, 2016 1:00pm-3:00pm (Saturday)
- More Events...
- Jul 25 - Re: Doelger History - 2 replies
- Jul 17 - Re: Any Mt. Sutro Photos without Forest? - 3 replies
- Jul 10 - Re: San Francisco's Celebration of the States... - 4 replies
- Jul 10 - Re: Holy Name 75th likewise - 3 replies
- Jul 9 - Re: Anyone remember Skateland? - 108 replies
- Jul 8 - Re: Streetwise: Summer in the City - 17 replies
- Jul 6 - Re: St. Gabriel's Parish 75th Anniversary... - 1 replies
- Your Stories - Switch to Latest Messages
We send out periodic email (about once a month) letting you know what we're up to.