Preserving the history of San Francisco's West side
Now On SaleMore Boomer Memories
St. Cecilia Parish
Save SF History
Each dollar donated saves and puts online another San Francisco historical image.
Make a one-time donation to save some history.
SF History Minute
Broderick-Terry Duel Reenactment
San Francisco Assessor's Office images from 1951
OpenSFHistory: Noe Valley to Diamond HeightsWoody LaBounty and David Gallagher (and possible surprise guests) will present selected views from the More Info...
Mar 28, 2017 7:30pm-9:30pm (Tuesday) at St. Philips Church
WNP EventWNP Spring Symposium, Fernando Nelson
Apr 8, 2017 7:00pm-9:00pm (Saturday) at A Nelson-built house on 1200 block of 27th Avenue
(We're going to try to record it More Info...
OpenSFHistory: 1906 Earthquake ShacksWoody LaBounty and David Gallagher will present selected OpenSFHistory views of San Francisco's recovery from the 1906 Earthquake and Fire, and tell the story of the Relief Cottage Plan that housed over 16,000 refugees for the Bernal History Project More Info...
Apr 19, 2017 7:00pm-8:30pm (Wednesday) at Bernal Heights Branch of San Francisco Public Library
- More Events...
New this Month
Updated Messageboard Threads
- Mar 22 - Monterey is Popping again - 0 replies
- Mar 22 - Re: New Cable Car documentary - 2 replies
- Mar 22 - March 22, 1957 we got Rattle and Rolled - 0 replies
- Mar 21 - Re: Monsignor Harold E Collins: Singing Immaculate... - 2 replies
- Mar 21 - Re: WNP Jingle Contest - 3 replies
- Mar 21 - Re: Wild Weather - 2 replies
- Mar 19 - Re: Streetwise - A Corner of History - 14 replies
- Mar 16 - Re: Vertigo turns 50 - 5 replies
- Mar 16 - Re: Fredrick Burke School - 4 replies
- Mar 15 - Re: Look Sharp, Look'n sharp again! - 6 replies
- Mar 15 - Re: Best bear claw in the city - Tassajara... - 17 replies
- Your Stories - Switch to Latest Messages
We send out periodic email (about once a month) letting you know what we're up to.