Become a Member
Become a Member!
Your tax-deductible membership allows us to continue and expand our efforts in the Richmond, Sunset, West of Twin Peaks, and OMI neighborhoods. Members receive these unique benefits:
- Our quarterly newsletter with historical stories and facts on the "west side"
- Special reports and announcements
- WNP publications, such as "A Brief History of Parkside"
- Exclusive invitations to receptions and guided walks
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed my membership in WNP. The newsletter is outstanding; I read it the minute it arrives and so many articles bring back so many happy memories. ---Nancy W.
View a sample member newsletter: WNP newsletter, Summer 2007
New Member Application (Why do we need this information?)
We do not (and will never) sell or share your information in any way. We use the information to enhance your experience with the organization. Generally speaking we use the information in this form as a way to contact you if we need to, nothing else.
- First and Last Name: It's nice to tell us who you are.
- Mailing Address Info: If you'd like a thank you letter or a paper copy of our quarterly newsletter.
- Email Address: We use email address to uniquely identify you. Also, if you're paying by Paypal or would like to get our monthly email update.
- Membership Level / Donation Amount: Paypal payments need this number.
Don't want to fill out a form?
Just send your 1 year membership check to:
Western Neighborhoods Project
4016 Geary Blvd, Suite A
San Francisco, CA 94118
(please write "membership" on the check)