Inner Richmond History Walk

A stroll though the Richmond
SF West History Minute - May 11, 2009

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • New Shack Identified

    Recent renovations yield a historic dicovery in the Castro... another 1906 Earthquake refugee cottage. (SF West History Minute Jul 31, 2009)
  • Doggie Diner Head

    The Doggie Diner Head, San Francisco Landmark #254 on Sloat Blvd (SF West History Minute Jun 24, 2009)
  • House of Stone

    In 1927, this house was the most popular destination in Forest Hill. (SF West History Minute Feb 10, 2010)
  • Inner Richmond History Walk

    A stroll though the Richmond (SF West History Minute May 11, 2009)
  • Camp Merritt

    In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)
  • The Larkins Building

    The Larkins Building on the NW corner of Arguello and Geary boulevards has in interesting and mostly unknown history. (SF West History Minute Jan 19, 2010)