We depend on individual donations to survive. Please Donate any amount to help keep this non-profit effort going.

Parking Lot Secret History

A parking lot in more ways than one.
SF West History Minute - May 12, 2009

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Opening the Golden Gate

    The Golden Gate Bridge opened in May 1937 (SF West History Minute May 9, 2012)
  • House of Stone

    In 1927, this house was the most popular destination in Forest Hill. (SF West History Minute Feb 10, 2010)
  • Twin Peaks Tunnel

    The Twin Peaks Tunnel connected downtown with the west side in 1918 (SF West History Minute Aug 18, 2009)
  • Burger Memories

    Bill Alvarado remembers Happy Herb's at the WNP Picnic/BBQ, October 3, 2010. (SF West History Minute Nov 29, 2010)
  • The Great Sign Search

    We go looking throughout the hills West of Twin Peaks for artifacts of an earlier day (SF West History Minute Oct 28, 2009)
  • Camp Merritt

    In 1898 the Army bivouacked thousands of soldiers on open land in the Inner Richmond District (SF West History Minute Aug 31, 2010)