Become a Member
Become a Member
Patron Saint Against Earthquakes
The story of the Ingleside's St Emydius
SF West History Minute - May 20, 2009
Contact us about this video.
Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
Spam Control: What color is the "donate" button at the top of the page? (the name of a fruit, 6 characters, lower case, starts with "o")
More History Minutes
Laguna Honda Wall
History of Laguna Honda Hospital's old cobblestone wall at the intersection of Laguna Honda Boulevard, Woodside Avenue, and Dewey Boulevard.
(SF West History Minute Nov 29, 2010)
Jimmy's Old Car Picnic
Jimmy's Old Car Picnic is an annual tradition in Golden Gate Park
(SF West History Minute Oct 11, 2009)
Ortega Branch Library Goodbye
Tearing down our recent history
(SF West History Minute Aug 26, 2009)
Foerster Street Landslide
On February 6, 1942, fifteen feet of mud overwhelmed a block of the Sunnyside.
(SF West History Minute Feb 7, 2013)
The King Philip Shipwreck
On January 25, 1878, The King Philip was one of three ships to leave San Francisco Bay, but the only one to stay in San Francisco.
(SF West History Minute Apr 19, 2011)
The Missing Rails of 20th Avenue
once upon a time 20th Avenue was the main north-south route through the Sunset
(SF West History Minute Jan 20, 2010)
©2000 - 2020 Western Neighborhoods Project 1617 Balboa Street, San Francisco, CA 94121 - (415) 661-1000
The Western Neighborhoods Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 94-3339377) dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of western San Francisco neighborhoods.