The Great Sign Search

We go looking throughout the hills West of Twin Peaks for artifacts of an earlier day
SF West History Minute - Oct 28, 2009

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Tombstone Search

    When the cemeteries were moved from the Richmond District, the remains went one place and the headstones another. (SF West History Minute Jan 28, 2010)
  • Patron Saint Against Earthquakes

    The story of the Ingleside's St Emydius (SF West History Minute May 20, 2009)
  • Polly Ann Ice Cream

    A good gamble in the Outer Sunset for almost 60 years (SF West History Minute Apr 6, 2011)
  • Doggie Diner Head

    The Doggie Diner Head, San Francisco Landmark #254 on Sloat Blvd (SF West History Minute Jun 24, 2009)
  • 70 Years of Sunset Butchery

    The Bowcock family opened their first butcher shop on 20th Avenue in 1908. (SF West History Minute Sep 15, 2010)
  • House of Stone

    In 1927, this house was the most popular destination in Forest Hill. (SF West History Minute Feb 10, 2010)