Geneva Carbarn

Built in 1901, The Geneva Carbarn and Powerhouse at Geneva and San Jose Avenue needs rehabilitation
SF West History Minute - Jul 10, 2012

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.
  • Larsen Park

    One man's gift to the City (SF West History Minute May 27, 2009)
  • Life Saving Station

    Built in 1878, a building used by the Life Saving Service was moved in 1923 from Golden Gate Park to the Richmond District. (SF West History Minute Nov 17, 2009)
  • Ocean Beach Archaeology

    Beneath the sands of Ocean Beach near the end of Taraval lie remnants of former civilzation (SF West History Minute Feb 24, 2016)
  • Boy Scout Roadhouse

    The first Beach Chalet had a long and moving history (SF West History Minute Mar 20, 2013)
  • Polly Ann Ice Cream

    A good gamble in the Outer Sunset for almost 60 years (SF West History Minute Apr 6, 2011)
  • Sutro Heights "Bunkers"

    John Martini demystifies the concrete structures in Sutro Heights (SF West History Minute Oct 1, 2009)