Smaller Stucco

In 1941, builder Ray Galli broke the Sunset District mold with his tiny single-story homes.
SF West History Minute - Nov 9, 2009

Use this form for any comments, corrections, or thoughts you have on this particular image.


More History Minutes
  • Jimmy's Old Car Picnic

    Jimmy's Old Car Picnic is an annual tradition in Golden Gate Park (SF West History Minute Oct 11, 2009)
  • Foerster Street Landslide

    On February 6, 1942, fifteen feet of mud overwhelmed a block of the Sunnyside. (SF West History Minute Feb 7, 2013)
  • Monkey Island

    A 1940 Trip to San Francisco Zoo's Monkey Island (SF West History Minute Apr 22, 2010)
  • Marine Exchange Lookout

    Historian John Martini tells us about one the San Francisco's many west side secrets. (SF West History Minute Dec 27, 2013)
  • Remnant of a Richmond Dairy

    The Gables stationery store at 5636 Geary Boulevard was once the home of an 1890s dairyman. (SF West History Minute Jan 3, 2013)
  • The Columbarium

    Lindsey walks among the dead at the Columbarium, once part of the Odd Fellows Cemetery. (SF West History Minute Dec 1, 2010)